- Story, Numbers, and Fundamentals. What else do you need?
- Interested in Options trading? Jacob Mintz dispels the mystery with his Options Primer.
- Chloe Lutts Jensen, our youngest analyst and editor of Cabot Dividend Investor, presents various options for High-Dividend Funds, including REITs, MLPs, and CEFs.
- This panel will feature all of Cabot's analysts. It's a chance for each analyst to give you a sense of their view of markets and the prospects for their investment strategies. It will also give you a chance to ask any questions that the other programs have raised. With any luck at all, we may even get some disagreement!
- We'll examine market timing, portfolio allocation, scaling in and scaling out, mental stops, moving averages and more.
- Super-low interest rates make investors look around for income alternatives. The panel will discuss a range of issues and opportunities to share a portion of your current income portfolio, both conventional (like high-yield bond funds) and unconventional (like master limited partnerships and writing options).
- Tim Lutts will discuss timeless guidelines for investors such as: The role of human nature and crowd behavior—fear and greed—in stock movements, "Markets are never wrong; opinions are," trust the chart, think different, and always keep your mind open, especially when it's about to close.